Silicon is the second most abundant element found on Earth and being versatile in nature it is used as thermic fluid oils, hydraulic fluids and as lubricants. It is made of two ingredients which are Silly Putty and boric acid. The consumer products like antiflatulents often contain Silicon oil. It is also used a substitute for vitreous solution to treat difficult cases that involves retinal detachment like penetrating ocular trauma, large retinal tears and proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
Ocxysil is a surgical lubricant made of silicon oil which is used in various surgical procedures like cataract and IOL implantation. It is an ophthalmic solution which assists in corneal protection and orbital surgery.
Features:This ophthalmic solution is a distilled, an aseptic and made of apyrogenic silicone oil designed for sustained blockage after a surgical procedure.
- Made of 100% silicon oil
- Viscosity (25*c) -----1000cs
- Refractive index (25*c) -----1.40
- The solution should be kept at room temperature.
- Volume-------10 ml
- 1000cst, 2000cst & 5000cst
- Polydimethyl Siloxane (PMDS)
- Silicone Oil For Retinal Tamponade
- Fractionated, sterile, pyrogen free solution
- Indicated for prolonged retinal tamponade after retinal detachment surgery
- Highly purified, long chain, Polydimethylsiloxane (PMDS)
- Optically clear
- Inert, non-toxic, non-inflammable
- Reduced emulsification because of low level of reactive ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂOH groups
- Specific Gravity: 0.97
- Refractive Index: 1.403 ÃÂ¢Ã¢ÂÂ¬Ã¢ÂÂ 1.405
- Available in Prefilled Syringe OR Vial
For ease of instillation the product is supplied
- In 10 ml prefilled syringe
- In a easy to peel, heat-sealed blister pack
- With a robust, metal leur-lock tip
- Special Silicone Oil Cannula
Plot No. 75, First Floor (Front), Udyog Vihar, Phase - VI,Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001, India