- as per requirement
- , Unit/Units
- 3000 INR
- Polydimethyl Siloxane Silicone Oil
- Medical Grade
- 1000 cst and 5000 cst
- Vetro Retinal Surgery
Polydimethyl Siloxane Silicone Oil - OcxySil
Silicon is the second most abundant element found on Earth and being versatile in nature it is used as thermic fluid oils, hydraulic fluids and as lubricants. It is made of two ingredients which are Silly Putty and boric acid. The consumer products like antiflatulents often contain Silicon oil. It is also used a substitute for vitreous solution to treat difficult cases that involves retinal detachment like penetrating ocular trauma, large retinal tears and proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
Ocxysil is a surgical lubricant made of silicon oil which is used in various surgical procedures like cataract and IOL implantation. It is an ophthalmic solution which assists in corneal protection and orbital surgery.
Features:This ophthalmic solution is a distilled, an aseptic and made of apyrogenic silicone oil designed for sustained blockage after a surgical procedure.
- Made of 100% silicon oil
- Viscosity (25*c) -----1000cs
- Refractive index (25*c) -----1.40
- Volume-------10 ml
- New Delhi
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 10ml vial and 10ml PFS in blister pack
- South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, Eastern Europe, North America, Australia, Africa
- All India
- ENISO 13485:2016 ISO 9001:2015